Please read the submission guidline
carefully before you submit manuscript to the conference.
Page Limit: at least 5 Pages Official Language: English
Submitted articles should be reported originally, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the Conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the style of the Conference and are subject to both review and editing.
In order to aviod any inconvenience caused to you and the confernece, please note only choose one method to submit your articles, do not submit twice.
1. Please submit to the conference Electronic Submission System
2. You also can submit to Email: email@example.com
You can publish the manuscript and deliver paper presentation on ICSSH conference, orally or by poster presentation. You must submit Full-length Manuscript for review before the submission deadline.
You can participate and attend all the presentation sessions only, neither making presentation nor having paper published.
1. ICSSH will not accept any paper which, at the time of
submission, is under review, is accepted for publication, or has
already been published in another conference or a journal.
Authors are also expected not to submit their papers elsewhere
during the ICSSH reviewing period.
2. ICSSH firmly believes that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. Submitted papers are expected to contain original work executed by the authors with adequate, proper and scholarly citations to the work of others. It is the job of the authors to clearly identify both their own contribution(s) and also published results / techniques on which they depend or build. Reviewers are charged to ensure these standards are met.
3. Official language is English in paper writing and presenting.
4. All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
a. Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
b. Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s).
c. Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
d. Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist.